- To build up the Society's Library and to make this information available to those interested insofar as consistent with the aims of the Society.
- To create, stimulate and maintain interest in all matters pertaining to genealogical and historical knowledge.
- To preserve and perpetuate the records of our ancestors.
- To compile, prepare, preserve and index genealogical and historical records of local interest and of interest to members of the Society.
- To pool interests and aid individual members of the Society in the compilation of their family genealogies and histories.
- To hold regular meetings and workshops for the dissemination of information to assist the members in their individual or collective genealogical activities.
- To publish such bulletins, books, papers or other lists, charts, etc. as deemed advisable by the Society.